Sunday, December 5, 2010

Blog 12/5/10

My weekend was pretty good. I was at Alex's on Friday, with Troy, Nick, Josh, Richard, Jason, Jon, and Drew. It was really fun and cooool. We chilled the whole night. On Saturday, I stayed at home and relaxed but I did get my new snowboard and picked that up from polaris and got a lot of driving hours. I can not wait till I get my license. Also, I watched some tv and chilled. Sunday, I went to a Nissan dealership with my dad, I don't really like Nissan cars. But my dad forced me to go so I did. Later that day I did some homework and watched some more football. The Lions lost once again and I saw the BCS games (the selection) and I am pretty happy with the games. Another good thing that is coming up, is that my grandma is coming up to Ohio cause my mom is going to get her and she is visiting for the weekend. I can't wait! She is so good at cooking. Lol, well I'll see you guys later. Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing is going on in school or English class? I did see the bowl selection too...Michigan got a good bowl after a mediocre season, so I was satisfied too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of car are do you want and when do you get your license? That is about to be great (:! And what does your snowboard look like? You me and Linds are gonna have to hit mad river together this year.

    ReplyDelete