Sunday, January 16, 2011

Blog 1/16/11

Hey guys, I'm gettin ready for exams. Im actually kind of nervous because I dont want to fail. I need good grades this year. I think the english exam will be alright I just need to keep lookin over the study guide and fill my packet thing out. I think I will be alright as long as I focus. The football games are pretty good. Its the Jets playing the Steelers, and the Bears and playing the Packers. I want the Steelers to lose so bad, I hate them so much. So many people at our school only like them because they are good I hate people like that. AKA Bandwagoning. But I will admit they pretty good. Soooo I hung out with some friends, just a normal weekend you know? But  yeah here we go exams, I wish everyone good luck! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment