Sunday, April 17, 2011

Blog 4/17/11

Hey everyone. My weekend was pretty good. I still gotta get a job, someone should help me get one if you already have one. In class we have been doing to play and its alright. I just do the packet and my definitions. Other than that and these blogs we really havent been doing a lot in English, but Mr. Potter will probably have something for us to do after reading Julius Caesar. During the weekend I helped around the house and made some money which was good. On Friday, I just hung out with some friends then went home later in the night. On saturday, I went over to my friend Josh's house, the one in our class, and we just chilled there and went other places throughout the day. I stayed over there later that night. 2k is where its at. On Sunday, I did some more chores, I had to do laundry because I was running out of clothes to wear haha. Also, I watched the playoffs for the NBA. There were some pretty good games. Chris Paul destroyed the Lakers himself. Thats it, see ya.

1 comment:

  1. I need to start watching the playoffs. We havnent hit up that 2k piece in a while.

    ReplyDelete