Sunday, February 13, 2011

2/13/11

Well this weekend was amazing. On friday, my friend Jacob had a party for his birthday. There was a lot of people there over like 50 actually. People were everywhere, upstairs and downstairs. Everyone was having fun and the music was so loud. I remember going outside for a second and it seemed like the whole house was just playing music on its own lol. I ended up staying the night there after everyone got kicked out. The next morning we had a huge breakfast. I watched some sports too, OSU lost in basketball. English class is pretty chill right now, we arnt really doing anything yet. I gotta start doing the topics Mr. Potter posts so mine are not always the same thing every week. I didnt have a lot of homework either this weekend which was good. Well thats it, party was fun blahblah, yeah peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment