Sunday, May 8, 2011

Blog 5/8/11

Hey guys. I finally got a job. I start training on Monday. I hope its gonna be fun, I work at Meijers on hamilton road. Yes, i do push carts but its really not all that bad. I am seperated from the store so i dont really have to talk to anyone except the other kids outside with me and we go at our own pace and just talk. Its pretty easy. Also, its a pretty good excersise when you start pushin in 40 carts inside. I like most of the people there who i push carts with. Im meeting a lot of new people at this job and i think it will end up being good. But anyways, I just chilled with friends like usual nothing new, did some homework. Gettin pretty tired of school. English class is okay, I wonder what were gonna start doing. I guess we'll just have to see what Mr. Potter makes us do. Well see ya next week. pce

No comments:

Post a Comment