Monday, September 13, 2010

Blog #1

Alright, this weekend was a good one. I had so much fun hanging out with people. On Friday I was just waiting until 2:50 because I had plans for everyday of the weekend and I could not wait until the day was over. Also, this weekend I had a lot of homework which always sucks. I was workin on my rought draft for english on a saturday! That's crazy for me to do homework that early so you know when im doing it then, i have a lot of homework. Friday I went to my friend Sam's house and met up with a bunch of people, then on Saturday I watched the OSU game with my friend Graeme. Later that day I went home and watched the rest of the Michigan vs. Notre Dame game... Thank god for Denard Robinson. I am so happy Michigan won, we need to do good this year and Denard Robinson is an excellent player to lead us. Denard broke like 5 records in one game. Next, on Sunday I had to wake up early to bake cookies for my Expierience with Foods class and my cookies turned out delicous. As always I watched some NFL games on Sunday and I don't know if you did not see it but the Detroit Lions got ripped off. The Lions are my favorite team(I was born in Detroit) and that makes me mad that they called Calvin Johnson for that bull crap. The rest of my Sunday was just homework, workin on the persuasive rough draft, math homework and etc. Then later in the night I was trying to do this blog and when I kept trying to get on it wasn't working! Everytime I would go to the website it said "Internet Explorer is not working". So I had to do it this morning. Well that was my weekend it was a crazy one. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment