Monday, September 20, 2010

This weekend I had a wonderful time. This weekend i went to Michigan and went to go see my family and pick up my grandma to bring her back to my house cause she is staying there all week. Also, I researched more on the Rodney King trials and took notecards for Monday. On Friday, I couldn't go to the football game because i had to pack to go to Michigan. So i just played Halo Reach on the Xbox 360 all night, that game is so fun. Then on Saturday me and my mom left early at 9 a.m. to go to my grandmas house. I drove to Michigan because I have my temps. The people in Michigan are really crazy, they are so fast. Around 5 we got to my grandmas house then went out to dinner because it was her 80th birthday. The restaurant was so good. On Sunday we just drove back with my grandma and this time i just slept the whole way. Well that was my weekend and it was really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment