Sunday, November 14, 2010

Blog 11/14/10

Hey, my weekend kinda sucked. I was grounded once again so i didn't do anything on friday. I stayed at home all night and fell asleep so early. I felt like I was 6. But anyways i realized that night that I didn't have any homework over the weekend and in english class I killed that test over the trial book, and so I was happy about that. On SAturday I went to my friend jacobs house, and there was this little party for this this girl named Amada's birthday party. It was pretty fun, I mostly chilled with some other kids and not her. Oh and by the way, Josh was there, the kid who is in our class lol. Then today, obviously as you can see I forgot about this stupid stupid stupid stupid blog again, so pointless. Also, today I watched the Lions lose to a worse team them they are when they go into OT with the Jets the previous week but cant even beat the Bills. Like come on now, seriously? Anways today was boring, did some homework and ate. Thats it. See ya people.

2 comments:

  1. hey dude i think i saw you at that jacob kids house. i also dont like being grounded so ill see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do u always get grounded???? i hate being grounded but since i got older i get grounded less so thats good. I didnt get to see that game and im glad.....i heard it was pretty bad.....well imma go bye bye

    ReplyDelete