Sunday, November 21, 2010

Blog 11/21/10

Hey, the weekend was good. On Friday, I hung out with my friends Josh, Richard and Alex. Since Josh can drive we went to many different places during the day and night so yeah that was fun. We also met up with some other people through out the night. Then we had to wake up early because I was getting a ride home from Josh in the morning and he was going to a wedding early so he took me home at like 9. Oh and by the way this is the Josh that is in our class. So on Saturday I watched some football like usual and went out to eat with my family. My cousins from Michigan were in town for the weekend. It was nice seeing them. Sunday, was really boring as normal. I did homework and watched more football. Also, played a little xbox. Thats pretty much it, and in class we are watching this movie with Denzel Washington and it's actually not that bad. Its kind of interesting. I know when we finsih it we are going to have like a paper on it, cause thats what Mr. Potter always does. Anyways, peace.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with the movie we are watching. It is very very very very interesting.

    p.s. Who da kiam be?

    ReplyDelete