Sunday, October 3, 2010

COOL MAN.

Sweet. Have not finished my paper yet and working on it now. God, here we go again with homework late at night. We need to chill out on essays and stuff, but whatever the weekend was good. If it wasn't for that I would be mad. But Friday I chilled with so many people and got my first response done on time on a Friday because I did it in class. If I didn't do it in class I probably would have never done it that night cause I didn't even go home  ha. So Friday was a good day and nighttt, then on Saturday I had the biggest Subway footlong ever. I had every meat on it with cheese, lettuce, mayo, vinegar and toasted of course. You already know the meat was double layerd too. All my friends say it was the best sandwhich they have ever had in their life, I mean of course it was; 1. I made it, 2. The guy could barely even  fold it, so right there you already know its gonna be good. Afterwords my friend dropped me off at my house then like 30 minutes later my other friend Adam came over and we did a science project for a little bit then when he left my nephew and sister came over. So that was fun, I fell asleep that night so early like at 12 I was so tired it wasnt even funny. I did so much the night before and that day that i couldnt even move. Then today on Sunday i just chilled finished up some homework, watched football and had mckydees so you already know its a good day when you have mcdonalds but yeah kind of a boring day, mad that Detroit lost but hey thats the story of my life right there. I also forgot to mention that Michigan and Michigan St. won over the weekend, congrats to both teams. Next weekend is going to be a good matchup when they vs. each other. I'm excited. Alright well I'm off I got to do my research paper, I'm not getting any sleep tonight I can feel it. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment