Sunday, October 10, 2010

Whats Good.

What up everyone, the weekend was too fun. This weekend was crazy, today was the first time i was home all weekend. Friday I went to the football game which was pretty fun like usual and Gahanna lost with like 2 seconds left haha, our team sucks. We let them come back when we were up 20 points. Then Saturday I went to homecoming with a group of friends. You already know I was lookin fresh. The gym was so hot like last year, everybody was sweating it was really gross. I was dancin everywhere, half of the time I did not even know who I was dancing with. Then there was a afterparty at my friends house with like 30 other people and that was cool. Also, during the week on Weds I went to the Kid Cudi concert... it was so sweet! I had so much fun! Oh by the way, today is 10/10/10 ha. Michigan lost :/ to Michigan St. Michigan got killed 34 to 17. Denard Robinson could not do anything but its whatever. I am gonna go to bed, you don't even understand how tired I am right now. Dueces people.

2 comments:

  1. I heard the dance was ridiculously hot. Glad it was fun though...and Michigan has had a rough couple weeks. Let's look for a bounce back game next weekend vs. Penn St.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it was very hot, and i know they will, they'll come back.

    ReplyDelete