Sunday, October 17, 2010

Long Weekend.

Whats up. I am at home right now chillin, watchin the game. Its a pretty good game, im also eating a carmel apple. They are tasty. This long weekend was so much fun i went to a party, and chilled with so many people. On wednesday I had a in-car lesson for 2 hours and that was okay, afterwards I hung out with my friend Alex then later that night I chilled with my other friends Sam and Brandon and I crashed at Sam's house. Thursday was boring but I got a new hat. Friday was a crazy day and night. I was with at least 11 people rollin in 2 cars hah we went to so many places that was a good night. On Saturday and Sunday I just relaxed did some homework and enjoyed the long weekend lol. So basically it was a fun weekend. See you guys next Sunday around this same time like always because i forget all the time lol. Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry Alex. I forget too. I really hope we could take a break from these blogs. I'm sick and tired of them. But nice weekend though.

    ReplyDelete