Sunday, October 31, 2010

Annoying.

These blogs are really annoying and dumb, not gonna lie. Sorry Mr. Potter but they are. I mean like it just does not interest me doing all of these blogs every week and for the next year. I'm not to excited for them but I still do them. Anyways, we had the test Friday and that was kind of hard. We finished up the movie as well. Its super cold out by the way. I love the cold though. This weekend was alright. Me and my friend Alex hung out on Friday and chilled with some other people. On Saturday, my nephew and niece came over and they hung out at my house. That was a boring day and so was Sunday. All I did was sit around and watch TV all day. So yeah this weekend was okay at best. Only good thing is that I'm watchin Happy Gilmore right now, this movie is hilarious. Okay guys, see ya.

1 comment:

  1. You're going to start getting specific things to blog about...maybe they won't be so annoying then...

    ReplyDelete