Monday, October 25, 2010

HEY

Hey guys. What's up? My weekend was pretty good, mostly just chillin. On Friday I went to my friend Jon's house. That was real fun, we went to the game and Gahanna was actually blowing out someone so bad that everybody was leaving before the game ended. On Saturday I chilled at my house and went to Easton with my mom to get a new hat and a new xbox game. My hat is so sweet, it is a black and white Detroit Tigers hat. Also, the new xbox game that I got is called Fallout New Vegas, it's so fun. I also watched some college football on Saturday and once again for the third week straight the number one team in the BCS lost their game. I think that is hilarious haha. Then on Sunday I just hung out with the family, did some homework and watched football. The normal life for me ha. Anyways, that was my weekend and it was really cool. See ya.

1 comment:

  1. I miss going to Jon's house. Those were always good times. I've never played Fallout, we should play sometime. ;) <3

    ReplyDelete